Week 6 forum

For my action shot is going to be volleyball players training for a sand volleyball tournament that is coming up. The school has nice sand volleyball courts on campus so preferably when they have practice and the weather is nice. I am really worried that i will have a nice angle, lighting and picture but that i won't be able to capture it as clearly as I want to. I'll try various settings on the camera to try and get it right. For the overall I want to get a shot of the entire game, while the medium I want to get one person being the focus but also have the other players in the background. For my closeup I want to get a shot of somebody hitting the ball or approaching a spike because I feel that is the slam dunk or home run equivalent but in volleyball.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 blog forum