Week 3 forum

For my week three assignment I want to shoot my boss in his place of work. His name is Victor Zevallos and he started his own moving company called Llama movers. He wants to change the image of movers by making a friendly, positive and helpful company. He comes from Peru, which inspires the colors of his company being red and white. Victor works six days a week and is ranked as the number one moving company in the Corvallis, Philomath and Albany area. Often times helping senior citizens move and making their life easy. I think the best place to shoot him would be in front of his truck that has his companies name posted on it and with his company t-shirt on that says Llama Movers along the front. I plan on contacting him by texting him when and where he is working then meeting him there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 forum

Week 2 Humans of LBCC