Week 10 forum

1) my favorite photo for this term is an action shot of a sand volleyball practice
2)What stands out to me is that she's almost posing for the camera with that pose and you also see her teammates facial expression in the back. But she's also facing the sun which gives it very good lighting and fits the theme of whats going on in the photo.
3)This photo taught me a lot, learning the anticipation of when to start taking photos, but also just how difficult it is to capture sports shots. For a long time i would get upset with the photographers at my sporting events for not getting good photos of me, but now i realize how difficult it is and no longer feel that way.
4)In the beginning i was just learning how to use a camera and mostly taking close up shots to get more familiar but as the term went on I started taking more overall shots. But also I learned to have immense amounts of appreciation for photojournalism.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 forum

Week 2 Humans of LBCC