My First Photojournalism Assignment

About me) I am a student at Linn Benton community college, looking to not only obtain my associates degree but also figure out what I want to do for work in life. I took this class because it was by far the most appealing option I had. I would also like to learn more about myself in this class, as I have always thought photography would be something I very much enjoy.
My goals) My goal in this class is to not only learn more about taking good photos, but also explore something that has always been interesting to me; photography.
LBCC photo) I feel taking photos for the baseball team and interviewing players after the game would make for a quality subject
3 Ideas) Taking pictures of staff and talking about their classes and field of expertise. Also taking pictures of the baseball team would be a good idea, but most of all taking nice pictures of the campus that a lot of people say isn't very nice.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 forum

Week 2 Humans of LBCC